Instead of jo and three partners, the exercise on page 115 can h with two partners and a pencil. e
- Uke pulls on the two ends of the pencil.
- Nage pushes in one direction or the other.
- Nage observes the effort required if thinking of:
- Pushing against one hand, or
- Helping the other hand do what it is already doing.
- Jerome, when granted his request to see Heaven and Hell, was sur prised to see in Hell a great dinner party. In a great hall of infinite tens was an infinitely long table, loaded with every delight known to person — but the people were starving and desperate. Every ham ^ in a fork ten feet long and because they could not get the foodint0 own mouths, all were frantically trying to snatch food from one o
- Same hall, same table, same ten-foot forks, but the Peo^*s0n smiling, happy, and having a wonderful time, for instead ofeac F desperately trying to feed himself, they were feeding each other.
do the same exercise as with the jo but on nage's arms. '
. joining with one and moving in that a-etween: g that Action.
Was this article helpful?
Find Out the Broad Array of Aikido Styles, Understanding And Importance! Prepare Tough But Prepare Smart. How will you arrive at your objective of polishing superior Aikido skills? This e-book and audio is a total martial arts guide and will not bore you with the traditional standards and thoughts like other e-books do. We ensure you that this e-book is laden with rare information that will kick start your Aikido training regime in the correct manner and transform your life evermore!
Get My Free Ebook